April Secret Subject Swap - Memorabilia

If came here for the letter G of the A-Z Blogging Challenge, click here, however I think you should hang on for just a couple of minutes and check out this monthly writing challenge as well:

Welcome to April's Secret Subject Swap. Again 14 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.

Here are links to all the sites now featuring Secret Subject Swap posts.  
Sit back, grab a cup and check them all out:






   
My subject is 
             
What fan memorabilia would you pay big bucks for?


It was submitted by My Brain On Kids thanks, Shannon!



I can't think of anyone or anything that I am that big of a fan of that I would want to buy a pricey sports item, signed record, jersey or a coffee mug. 

However I might be the person who tracked down such an item for other people who are very passionate about somebody or something. 

Don't get me wrong, I like my souvenirs, especially from places we traveled to!

When the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in 2013, we drove to the United Center where I purchased a T-Shirt. It was 40 bucks, I remember because it was probably the most expensive simple, not so great quality T-Shirt I ever bought. 



It is now washed-out and it gets terribly wrinkled, and it's stretched out, but I still like and wear it because it incorporates a great moment we were lucky enough to witness.

So maybe, just maybe, when I'm old and gray, and I have an opportunity to purchase a 2013 original Blackhawks jersey signed by all the guys, Toews, Kane, Seabrook, Shaw, Hossa, Keith, Crawford - I might spend a couple of hundred dollars for it. Like 200. Probably not more. 

How about you? 

Would a lock of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's hair make you spend £ 12,000 = USD 17,000? Or are you more into Cristiano Ronaldo's soccer cleats? 
A guitar signed by the Eagles? 
A vintage special edition Barbie doll?



Comments