Ultimate Blog Challenge - Day 14: Offerings



Happy Sunday! The Ultimate Blog Challenge has reached Day 14. Today's assignment is to acknowledge the fact that blogging alone will not make us money as such, however to reflect on how it may help in the long run:

By providing content and thus positioning ourselves as experts and building trust.

Well, I have a ton of expertise in all things Human Resources, especially recruiting.

I'm a good and trustworthy listener, and people who barely know me will tell me about their lives. 

I'm pretty good at baking and at planning social events of all kinds.

Maybe one day I should set up a website offering my services in these fields. 

Would you hire me?

So today I don't have anything to sell, however I'd appreciate if you subscribed to my YouTube Channel and Instagram If you like what you see, that is. Thank you!

This was short and sweet. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend! 






Comments

  1. Love your photos! I would definitely hire you, Tamara. 😃 Cheers! Prost! 🥂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, what adorable mouse cupcakes! Also, there are lots of ways to make $ from your blog. Check out Problogger.net .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love to hear more about your baking, as I love to bake too. Let’s share recipes!
    Blessings,
    Debi 🍂🍃🍁

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't look like my earlier comment took so I'll try again. Thanks for sharing little of your story. Great pictures. The cupcakes look delicious! I will check out your YouTube and Instagram feeds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.