20 Days of Chill - Woof! 🐶

Photo by Oscar Sutton on Unsplash


Welcome back to 20 Days of Chill, today we're supposed to bark - because that's our assignment:

🐶 Woof! 🐶

I am not a dog owner, so what am I going to do? Talk about other people's dogs? Why not - here's a shoutout to about a dozen dogs I can think of

  • My childhood friend's Ratier du Jura Capri, whom I haven't met yet even though she lives just down the street!
  • P.J.'s Golden Retriever puppy Harper
  • Our common photo challenge buddy Lisa's F1B Goldendoodle Cabo
  • My best local friend's new dog Alan, I have no idea what breed he is 🙈
  • A fellow Hockey Mom's new baby, a cute Alaskan Klee Kai called Ari
  • My former SWISS International Air Lines friend's Golden Bernedoodle called ???
  • A FB friend and fellow HR person's Dachshunds, whose names I don't know either
  • My best online friend's late family member - also a Golden Retriever - Cyrus
  • A former Starbucks colleague's 11 year old Labradoodle Coco
  • My hairdresser's beautiful Black Lab Dusty
  • A lovely Facebook friend's Australian Shepherd Brophy
  • Local friends' Black Lab York, may he rest in peace - and Golden Retriever Xando
  • One of my oldest friend's Dalmatian Libertine who passed away a couple of years ago

Then there's my blogger friend Debbie. Her full name is Debbie D. Doglady, which tells you everything you need to know. Her Black Lab Cross is called Zoey, and she walks and cares for other people's dogs. Which makes her a Dog Mom and a Woof Nanny?

I met her during the A - Z Blogging Challenge a few years ago and kept in touch. She lives in the Toronto area, however she hates the cold. It's her birthday today, so if you have a minute, why don't you head over to her blog and with her a fantastic birthday! 

Here's the link.

Many thanks, I love to arrange surprises like this one! 

Before I wrap it up for today, here's a quote by C.J. Frick that speaks to me: 



Do you have a dog? Why (not)? 

Comments

  1. Well, this is a surprise! 😀 Thank you so much for the shout out and birthday good wishes, Tamara! 💖 Your schoolmate Beatrice came by The Den to say hello. How lovely that she lives in Mallorca!

    Love the "Woof Nanny" title. 😎 After 27 years of running a petcare business, I decided to retire. Zoey is our one and only now. She's a joy! 💖 Well, most of the time. P.S. I'm sure you know "Doglady" is my nom de plume, not my real name, right? 😉 Shhh! Don't tell Facebook! (The Debbie part is real.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you for that shoutout! A good way to tackle this theme in showing all the people you know with pooches! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.