What would YOU pick..?

 

Photo by Dino Reichmuth on Unsplash

I haven't been posting for a while, and it's not that I haven't been writing...

Four articles four our town's quarterly magazine are as good as done, and I am preparing for the upcoming July UBC, Ultimate Blogging Challenge. 

So today I'll just do a quick one. 

On my FB friend's Debbie's page I came across a tough question I'd like to share with you:



t Immediately I picked housekeeping. I mean so much work, lots of which I don't like to do, is taken care of? Yes, please!

Adding rent, another big ticket item, and groceries. For life, I mean, that's a lot of food! And by the way, why do they list brunch, coffee and alcohol separately? They need to be included in groceries, right?

Now... travel. I wonder what it includes? 

✈️🚢🚋🚠🚘🏝️⛱️🏔️⛩️🏜️🌋🕌🌇🥂🌮🥞🫕🍝🧁🍹🍱🗺️🏨  


If it covers transportation, accommodation, entrance fees and food, I won't be needing rent and groceries at home?


The question remains, would I be able to travel for the rest of my life? 

My travel bucket list is very long! There's Mount Shuksan, "The Enchantments" and Colchuck Lake in Washington State, for example. 
I'd love to visit The Wave and White Pocket in Arizona or Big Bend in Texas, just to name a few. 

However... As nice as it is to explore the world, get to know foreign cultures, admire sights and nature, spend the night in comfortable hotel beds, at some point you get fed up and want to retreat to familiar surroundings? 

What are your thoughts? Let me know below.

Comments