Today’s post is an episode of a monthly feature. It’s called Funny Friday and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado
- Aren't you too young to be a train wreck?
- If your little brother is Thomas, then you'd be… Hiro, right?
- When you're done running over your buddy, it'll be his turn!
- This is you - being a really useful engine?
- Which one's your favorite episode? Colin's (at age 2) all time favorite was "Thomas loses it". It has been viewed 16.262.729 times. The 729 clicks wasn't us.
Thomas and Friends, trains... what little boy isn't into it?
At this point, allow me a flashback of my own.
C's railway phase started when he was roughly 18 months old, and he had a vocabulary of about 30 words. Apart from mommy, daddy, ball, car, a couple of animals and food items, the thing he probably said the most often, unmistakably accompanied by shoes being placed in front of me, was "Colin wanna go station, watch t'ains!"
It didn't take long, and mommy figured out the best times to go train spotting: 9:45am, 11:45am,
Give or take a year, and the interest in trains was gone, courtesy of Lighnting McQueen.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado
Black Sheep Mom
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a part-time working mom