Today’s post is December’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Stacy Sews and Schools:
Hi folks, my name is C, I hope you were having yourself a merry Christmas!
Do you like my jersey? Well, let me tell you about it …
- When my Mom was nine months pregnant with my oldest brother J, who is 21 now, she went to see the Green Bay Packers. After the game she purchased a baby's first fan jersey, and a toddler size, too
- On her way out she bumped - pun intended, thank you very much - into Bill Maas who wished her luck with the new baby and signed both jerseys. He may or may not have signed her bump, too. She doesn't talk about it. However her smile says it all!
- From then on every time shortly before giving birth she went to see a Packers game - for luck, you know - and hunted more autographs. Brett Favre's on it, Aaron Rodgers', too!
- All my siblings got to wear them. I am the youngest, it is a bit worn out by now, but I really like it. 2011 they won the Super Bowl, and I was wearing my jersey and cheering like a madman!
- When I grew out of my favorite jersey and just couldn't squeeze into it anymore I did what a boy has to do… I cut it open with my scissors. Got myself another couple of years! Go, Packers!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: