Today’s post is February’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Sanity waiting to happen:
- When Garfield is in a foul mood, he is funny - when I am less than cheery, they call me Grumpy Cat!
- When was Garfield ever perky anyway?
- Does he ever come out of his man cave?
- Speaking of… where is he?
- Is that coffee or lasagna I'm smelling, I really can't tell? It does smell nice, though!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
Follow me home
Baking In A Tornado
Someone Else’s Genius
Confessions of a part-time working mom
Sanity waiting to happen
Spatulas on Parade
Stacy Sews and Schools
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge
OMG, friends, remember the squirrel that said the bird feeder was empty? You won't believe what happened after the human filled it...
Saved the best for last… Good news from Mael's family! On Feb 20, his adorable little baby sister Ella was born!