Today’s post is June’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Momisodes
- We got bored of BBQs in the back yard - we're celebrating July 4th on the Moon this year!
- It was only a three days' trip. No rocket science. Oh, wait, it was!
- Minus 243°F? Forget it! Short sleeves it is!
- Up here we've got ourselves a Full Moon every day. Watch out, Mom! By the way, do you mind if we stay up here till Sept 28?
- Nope, it's not blue. Not in the slightest!
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: