Today’s post is August’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles
- He loves me - he loves me not
- I love my Supergirl's cape!
- When I'm older I want to dye my hair blue just like my mommy!
- You wouldn't believe the stuff that adults hide in the food. Shredded zucchini in my lasagna! Better to inspect thoroughly!
- Hey Withlee, Colin says hello! He thinks mini cheese quiches are best when hollowed!
Now check out those moms. They have the right idea, haven't they?
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: