Today’s post is October’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Someone Else’s Genius
- Good morning, I am Grousy! It is so nice to meet you!
- I usually live in pine forests, moorlands or mountains way up North (think Greenland)
- However my goal was to appear on a blog. So I snuck into Robin's front yard and had my picture taken. I let her believe I didn't notice. Made her pretty happy!
- My favorite foods are catkins, twigs, leaves and buds, and my natural enemies are lynx, foxes, martens and hunters in the UK
- So now I am going back to the North Pole, Santa is waiting for me on a status report on how you girls have been doing this year!