Day 18 of A 'lil HooHaa's 20 Days of Chill!
Today's prompt is
I hope you enjoyed eating cheese with me yesterday.
Today we're doing some Q&A, allright?
Don't spend much time thinking about your answers, they're pretty straightforward. Here are my questions:
- Official residence and principal workplace of the U.S. President?
- Minor mistruth?
- Sounds for sleep or relaxation?
- Other name for navy bean?
- Meeting / school classroom surface to write on using erasable markers?
How did you do? The hardest part is over. Only a few more easy ones:
- What color does the bride usualy wear?
- Ideally what color do your teeth have?
- The knight in shining armor rides what horse?
- Shaving cream is what color?
- What's the color of snow?
You're doing great! Almost done! Final question - quick!
- What does the cow drink?
Allright, did you fall for it?
Please also visit my colleagues to find out what white stuff they've come up and be sure to check back tomorrow to talk about popularity.