A - Z Blogging Challenge - Theme Reveal






Welcome to this year's A-Z Blogging Challenge! Even though the first post isn't due until April 1st, today we're revealing our theme.




Hi, my name is Tamara aka part-time working (hockey) mom. I live in Switzerland and I am going to talk about fitness, health, clean food, weight loss, the whole nine yards! 

(Yes me, the couch potato and cake lover, hard to believe!)




My goal is to keep it light and fluffy, though.

Yes, I won't be able to avoid words like "calories" and "workout" - can't expect miracles here, but as I said, we are here to have fun! Even if I have a weight loss goal, I don't want to lead the life of a grim rabbit whose only intake is veggies.



As a matter of fact I had some sparkling wine and chocolate mint cupcakes this weekend, and it didn't kill me.



Now I am far from being a fitness guru. There is a lot of information out there, and frankly, I don't know how much of it is true. 

I feel like for many people this topic is like a religion: 
  • One person believes in low-carb, one swears weight watchers is the most sustainable  method, and then there is the one who recommends to sleep more and skip the diet!
  • Broccoli bloats vs broccoli has anti-inflammatory benefits plus loads of vitamin K and C!
  • One article says "weight loss is 75% diet and 25% exercise" - the next says exercising (alone) pretty much won't help you lose weight. 
So let's take the information for potential alternative facts and find out for ourselves, using some common sense, shall we.

I hope you'll accompany and support me on my journey, be it as a reader or better yet, a cheerleader and / or kindred spirit!

This is the third time I'm participating in the A - Z Blogging Challenge. 

2015 I was talking about obstacles I'm meeting as a part-time working Mom, especially when my son was younger, and in 2016 coincidence had it that I was traveling, so I blogged about the aspects of being on the road. 

How can you follow me?

My blog - leave your e-mail address and get updates delivered to your inbox!
Bloglovin
Facebook
Google +
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

I appreciate your interest and support. Hope to see you back for the letter A in 10 days! In the meantime don't forget to check out some of the numerous other posts: The great and powerful A - Z Challenge

Comments