Top Ten Thursday - St. Patrick's Day

Welcome to Top Ten Thursday!



Today we're listing 10 things we love / hate / don't care / plan on doing on

St. Patrick's Day

Here goes:
  1. Love it
  2. Love it
  3. Love it
  4. Love it
  5. Love it
  6. Love it
  7. Love it
  8. Love it
  9. Love it
  10. Love it
Done!!

Hahaha. Allright, I will try and get a little more specific.




  1. Creativity: probably when I'm busiest but happiest planning fun things
  2. Decorating: a lot of work, but in the end everything looks great!
  3. Rainbows: so pretty and colourful!
  4. Leprechauns: trying to catch them, ending up finding out about their mischief. Tomorrow there is going to be a new post about this year's activities.
  5. Chocolate Mint anything: I know not many Swiss people get it, but I do ;-)
  6. Gold, so precious!
  7. Treasure Hunt: always fun to prepare and watch the kids enjoying it.
  8. Prosecco! What? Beer? No thanks. To each their own!
  9. Shepherd's Pie. I do cheat a little and use beef instead of lamb. 
  10. Last but not least: I always love a reason to have a party and have our friends over!

How about you? Love St. Patty's? Don't care? Hate it for some reason? Let me know and leave a comment down below or link up your own post using the linky-tool!





Next week, March 23, I'd like us to list the top ten things we want to happen after we pass away. Organ donation, song requests for the funeral, our partner getting re-married eventually, whatever comes to mind. Sign-up here.

Unfortunately this has been on my mind for a reason, and am working on a separate post, actually waiting for some pictures.

March 30 will be the last post before April. Duh, right? A couple of us are going to be super busy posting every day (except Sundays) for the A - Z Blogging Challenge. 
Even though I have a couple of posts written ahead, I'd still like to take a break from Top Ten Thursday during that time. 

So what are we going to do on March 30? How about a review on how well we've been doing on our New Year's Resolutions? Sign up here.

Now please check out the other posts that linked up below! And have a super fun St. Patrick's Day!



Comments