Grateful



From time to time I participate in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day Challenge aka #FMSPAD.

While we typically get assignments  like these...



...the month of June was declared to be Gratitude Month. We were supposed to come up with a picture that represents something we are grateful for every single day. 

With my busy lifestyle I sometimes found it hard to stay true. How so?

I may have had a particular situation that was perfect for my post - but I wasn't in a position to take a picture. 

Here's an example: the other day I was relaxed as opposed to hecticly running late getting sh** done. I let cars squeeze in even though they had no right of way. One was a public bus. I try to help them out most of the times anyway. On that particular day, the driver activated the display at the rear that usually indicates the terminal stop. 

So for a few seconds it said THANK YOU 😀

This tiny gesture totally made my day. There are a few thoughtful people out there! However since I was driving I couldn't snap a picture. 

Or on Day 29 I talked about being grateful for my son's coaches, yet I didn't dare just taking their picture and publish it on social media. Also I didn't want to use an old one I could have dug up from my archives. In this case I just used a random pretty photo I took that day.

Nevertheless it was a great challenge. It was valuable to visualize all the little and great things we tend to take for granted and give them a moment to shine!

I enjoyed following my fellow group members. Many of them live in Australia where the founder of the group is from, and they share the most amazing plants and animals pictures!

Half way through the month, I decided to collect my daily posts to compile an entire "Gratitude Blog Post", so here you go, all 30 days, counting back: 




















































Thank you so much for keeping me company! Let me know what you were grateful for this month! If you'd like to take part in next month's challenge, why don't you join the Facebook Group.

Comments