UBC Motherhood - Introduction

Hello and welcome back to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge, July Edition!

If you're a loyal reader: Nice to see you again!  How have you been?



If you're new here: Nice to meet you! This short introduction may be more for you than everybody else.

My name is Tamara, my blog's name tells you everything else you need to know: I am a part-time working Hockey Mom in Switzerland.



In my life BC (before children), I worked in various Human Resources roles for fancy companies like Mövenpick (Swiss ice cream brand), Starbucks (I spent the April challenge to talk about all things coffee) and Swiss International Airlines. 




The topic of being a Mom has not been explored too intensely on my blog so far, so how about dedicating this entire month of July to every aspect of Motherhood I can think of?

My son Colin was born in 2008, which means, he's about to turn 14 in a few weeks. Where has time gone? This is a recent picture. As you can see, he's taller than me, and he's not done growing!



I plan on making my posts personal, yet somewhat general, and I'm sure there'll be stuff to discuss among us!

So I hope this series will be interesting and entertaining for you, no matter if you're a Mom yourself or not.


Comments

  1. Motherhood is a deep subject to dive into for sure. Will be looking forward to your insights, as every mother will have a unique experience to share.

    Blessings,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad to see again. Looking forward to reading your blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lia and I are so excited to see you in the UBC! I can't wait to read your daily posts, I love those about family! Love all the pictures in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara - It's great to see you and to be back with everyone on this blog challenge. Hope you are well. And yes, where does the time go? My son just graduated high school. YIKES! - XO Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture about the part-time job is hilarious! I'm new to UBC and am looking forward to seeing your content throughout the month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Tamara. Welcome back to the UBC. Nice to see you. Happy Canada day! Here is a link of a post a shared about the Olympic Cauldron which you prob know is only lit on Canada Day - https://goldenagetraveling.com/p/1125. I thought you might enjoy it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My baby boy turned 14 earlier this year and just creeped past me. I wasn't ready at all! So glad to connect through the UBC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My baby boy just recently creeped past me! I was not ready - even though he was doing height checks almost daily. Gotta love those 14 year olds :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tamara--Glad you're back! Looking forward to your series on Motherhood!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.