Today’s post is a writing challenge. This is how it works: participating bloggers picked 4 – 6 words or short phrases for someone else to craft into a post. All words must be used at least once, and all the posts will be unique as each writer has received their own set of words. That’s the challenge, here’s a fun twist; no one who’s participating knows who got their words and in what direction the writer will take them. Until now.
- They distribute newspapers at 4am in the morning, and they call their kids at home later to tell them it's 7am, get up and get ready for school, honey
- They rake leaves in the cemetery
- They stock shelves in the supermarket
- be capable of working
- be in a financial emergency
- and there must be a threat to the minimum subsistence level