Ultimate Blog Challenge - Independence Day

Welcome back - it's Day 4 of our UBC, and here are the instructions for today:

Seeing as today is a holiday (for many), why not just post a patriotic picture and let people know you are taking the day off. For the challenge, that is perfectly acceptable! It will still count as a blog post.



So here are a couple of nuggets from my photo archives - Enjoy!



Of course July 4 is just another work day here in Switzerland, so I am at the office, wishing I had one of those miniature cheescakes.



Hope you're having a fantastic day - enjoy the time with your family and friends!

Comments

  1. Well, I hope you enjoy your day even if you aren't off. FYI: Those two dolls in the first picture creeped me out a bit -- I wasn't sure what your post was going to be about if the dolls were a part of it LOL. I was dreading some weird doll mishap... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos for the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holiday envy, I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, now I want a mini-cheesecake, too! In January, I cleverly registered for a neurodiversity program, so today I don't get a day off (pouty face). But I am eating donut holes and drinking organic iced coffee to comfort myself as I listen to the Zoom! Hope you're having a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect pictures for the 4th. I especially love your little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.