UBC January 2024 - What's working for you today?

Hello, blogger friends, happy new year!

Are you even ready for 2024? Because I am not.

I have been working on my "Time Capsule 2023" post all day. I am almost there, but I need a break. I just feel I'm not ready to turn a new page before the old isn't neatly tucked away.

So what works for me today - and this is a prompt suggestions by Linda Reed Friedman - is to ignore that the new year is already under way. Instead of whipping up an insightful post of my own, I am gonna leave you with a few quotes that resonate with me, one of them is by a schoolmate of mine. Well, we're about 100 years apart.

Can you guess which one?










Do you have a favorite one? See you back tomorrow!


Comments

  1. All these quotes are fantastic! They are all great to remember for this upcoming year. If I needed to choose one as a favorite it would be- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365- page book. Write a good one. Thanks for posting these, I will use them this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially love the Taylor Duvall quote this year! I am here for structure AND flow! And indeed Maya Angelou and Anne Frank - two of the most inspirational figures in my life! Thank you for sharing them. Here for you taking your time breaking in 2023!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These quotes are great! I'm with you - I can hardly believe it's a new year already. What happened to Christmas? On the other hand, I had a great holiday season and am grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Tamara, for listening to what you need and then doing it! Thanks for sharing these great quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those are all perfect, so hard to pick one as my favorite. But if I had to, I'd go with Mike Dooley, that sounds just like me! Well we have day one under our belt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.