Welcome back to Top Ten Thursday!
What they needed to have in common is to either have something uplifting, emotional, "feel good", or dreamy about them - or all of those qualities. They make you want to dance, or at the very least, sing along!
I tried to make my list diverse, let me know how I did:
- Katrina & the Waves, Walking on Sunshine
- Sailors Glass of Champagne
- Status Quo, Rocking all over the World
- ELO, Don't bring me down
- Coldplay, Head full of Dreams
- Justin Timberlake, Can't stop the Feeling
- One Republic, Back when we were kids
- Olivia Newton John, Xanadu
- Elvis, Jailhouse Rock
- Soultans, Heard it through the Grapevine
Colin still thinks there is too much old stuff, but hey, I am a 29 year old music buff with 15 years of experience, haha!
I can't wait to listen to you personal happy top ten, please share them in the comments below or link up your own post!
What's next? February 8 we're sharing ten ways our train of thoughts works. You know, you had one thought that turned into three, then seven,... I got them all the time! Here's the link to the Facebook event.
February 15 we're taking an imaginary city trip! Pick a location you've been wanting to visit, google the h*** out of the internet and put together the top ten things you want to see, do, experience, eat, etc. there! Sign up here.