Fun

Welcome back to another episode of A'lil Hoohaa's monthly photo blogging challenge. June's theme is "Fun", so this should be easy - or not?

At our house June's main activities were soccer related. FIFA 2018 is in full swing, and our youngster is very involved: collecting Panini stickers, organising his own bets among friends and of course watching the games. When we can't to so at home we may benefit from one of the many public screens like at this shopping mall:



We had a couple of really perfect summer days, and even though I didn't actually go on a pedalo ride, I still took a a picture of them. This is at Lake Zug, the city Colin trains at.



Colin and I are both into bubbly beverages. His idea of fun is to shake his bottle of soda like crazy and then open it... My idea of fun is to have somebody else open the bottle and also make my dinner ;-) How about this colourful summer salad?



A friend I attended highschool with told me about her son's school project. He and a buddy chose to use objects in an urban park and turn them into different things. As an example they painted steps to make them look like a drawer, and I think they did a great job! 

I had a bit of a hard time finding it, though. I asked a lot of people who were walking their dogs, couples who strolled along the creek, young guys who were kind enough to give me their attention even though they were super intensely playing with their phones, but nobody had heard of the painted drawer stairs. Pretty sure they all thought I was nuts but played along to humor me.

Until I asked a biker who sat on a big rock for a cigarette break. He didn't speak German. I scrambled together my rusty Italian to try and tell him what I was looking for. He understood, and he knew what I was talking about!



Last but not least... an upcoming project I've had great fun with: the Mom, I'm bored bottle! It's the hockey themed version of the Mom, I'm bored jar. Blog post will go live on July 9, here's the link.



I hope you liked my collection of pictures and are ready to check out the other contributions - just head over here.

Comments