Under Arrest - Q is for Quiz

Picture from Pexels

I was going to talk about "Quid pro Quo" to make it not only one word starting with a Q but two, but I couldn't come up with an entertaining case or anything, so instead let's do a Quiz:

What do the following people have in common?



  1. Kelsey Berreth, Shanann Watts, Jonbenet Ramsey
  2. Laci Peterson, Jonbenet Ramsey, Sharon Aydelott
  3. Jonbenet Ramsey, Madeleine McCann, DeOrr Kunz
  4. Denise Williams, Sabrina Limon, Nanette Ann Packard
  5. John D. Miller, Gary Charles Hartman, Joseph James DeAngelo
  6. Darlie Routier, Andrea Yates, Megan Huntsman 
  7. Jodi Arias, Shayna Hubers, Yasmine Elders
  8. David Woods, Philip Workman, Barton Kay Kirkham
  9. Angelika Graswald, Jodi Arias, Shayna Hubers
  10. Riaan Gondesi, Katera Barker, Cooper Harris

Let me know in the comments below. I'll give you the resolution in my A-Z reflection post.

Thank you for trying, I know some are hard. 


You deserve a treat now. Go watch what Judge Michael Cicconetti does about his defendants' offenses: he likes to call it creative punishment aka it doesn't always have to be jail.






"Catch them early and show them that their actions have consequences!"

I think Judge Frank Caprio is just adorable, too. Watch this one where he asks the defendants' sons' opinion:






I think this judges's got it all figured out - how about you?


Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay



Comments

  1. Sorry, no idea. I only recognize a few of the names. If I followed cases, I might have had a shot at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to get us to visit your reflection post. I only know a couple names too so I'll be there!

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vaguely remember a few of these names so I think what they have in common is that they are all involve in some crime or perhaps are involve but didn't get convicted? honestly, I don't know

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.