It's been a while since someone has nominated my blog for an award.
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is an unofficial award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become (Rising Stars).
As always with these awards, there are rules attached:
- Introduce the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they have asked you in their post.
- Nominate and notify a bunch of other people. Actually nine people. Which basically makes these awards modern times' chain letters.
- Give them new five questions they will have to answer.
- Provide the link of the award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
- Go back to the person who nominated you and share your own Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award.
I met Andrew over at Freestar aka Humanist during this year's A - Z blogging challenge. Thanks so much for the nomination, Andrew! He asked me the following questions:
Whoa, may we go back to happier subjects? Here are my five questions for the bloggers I'm going to nominate in a minute:
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- In what way has this pandemic changed your perception of the world?
- Have you ever lived abroad? If not, would you consider it?
- What are your personal contributions towards reducing your carbon footprint?
- If I were to visit you in your town or city, what adventures would we experience there?
Here are the nine blogs - in alphabetical order - I'd like to nominate for this Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. They all have something in common, we met in April of one of the past years.
Here's a hint: in April we write, post and connect our little hearts out during the annual A - Z Blogging Challenge!
If for nothing else, I hope you will use this award as an opportunity to reconnect with some of your favorite bloggers. Have fun!