My 11-Year Blogversary




Today you're invited to celebrate my blog's 11th anniversary!

I know, I say this every year, but - where did the time go? This is what we looked like when I started this blog.





This is us - and one of Colin's best friends and hockey teammate - earlier this year. We had a cheese fondue in a ski gondola. In the city. It was a rare snow day, and it was magical!





Fast forward to summer, and here we are. I made raspberry brownies. They're inspired by the recipe of a Marlene, a Swiss food blogger. She made brownies with cherries, which sounds lovely, too, but I was lazy and didn't want to take the time to remove cherry pits.




The raspberry version turned out extremely delicious!

For (my) future reference, here's the ingredients in German.




That's it for today. Have a lovey day and keep your eyes open! Starting July 1st I will participate in another round of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, meaning I will post every day. I am not as prepared as in April, so I will need your encouragement and support! Thank you!



Comments

  1. Congratulations on completing 11 years of blogging! 🥂🍾 Those celebratory raspberry brownies look delicious. Enjoy! 😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.