A - Z Blogging Challenge 2021 - Theme Reveal

Welcome to the 2021 A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme Reveal post!

We'll be posting all through the month of April. There is going to be a blog post for each and every of the 26 letters of the alphabet - yes, even the hard ones - which makes this a daily job, except Sundays.

It's going to be my seventh time around. Wow, time is flying while you're having fun!

In 2015 I was talking about aspects of the life of a (part-time) working Mom, there wasn't even much hockey in the picture yet. There were, however, balancing acts, commutes, caffeine, guilty feelings and overwhelm, just to name a few.



In 2016 I was invited to a wedding at the West coast, and it came at pretty short-notice, so for a moment I worried about the challenge. The next second I decided this was genius, my theme was going to be on the go, and voilà, A is for Arrival in Los Angeles, P is for Pike Place Market and Z is for when I got back to Zurich.



In 2017 I had ambitious goals of losing 30 pounds and getting into shape, and I did! From Avocado Brownies till Zumba, I just about covered everything.



The following year, 2018, I took you on a journey, kind of a trip around the world, even. 26 cities or national parks I have visited and loved! I used S for Sydney, so I had to squeeze in San Francisco at O is for Oakland ;-)



In 2019 I was talking about all things justice system! 
Prosecution and defense, forensics and polygraph tests - I tried to cover it all.



In 2020 I was talking about Switzerland, my quadrilingual home country. I told you what an alpine ascent is, what cheese varieties go into a Swiss Fondue, and more importantly how the holes get into the Emmentaler. Also you got to learn about International Organizations (think UN, WHO, Red Cross) in Switzerland. I threw in some sightseeing and yodelling of course.

Photo Credit: Patrick Wirth



So what's in store this year?

I'm going to use sayings, idioms, proverbs and quotes and make them come to life. So please join me as we pick apples - I promise they don't fall far from the tree! 




See you on April 1st.

In the meantime, let's connect:
Here's the list where you can find my fellow bloggers' theme reveal posts.




Comments

  1. Good luck with the challenge, looking forward to taking part this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe April is so close. I'm jumping back into A to Z again this year after missing last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love quotes and sayings and maybe the others. It's a theme I have not seen anyone had one, at least, I don't recall. I hope you have fun with your theme.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quotes! Looking forward to your posts. I'm going to be joining in again this year too.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a really fun theme. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your A to Z challenge posts. What a fun, creative theme for this year's posts. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awasome roundup of challenges :-)

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - The Great War

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great theme - I'm looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like an interesting theme. When idioms and proverbs are a theme on Jeopardy, I always have fun. I'll look forward to seeing some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your Switzerland theme and I love the origins of words and phrases so I am made up!

    https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2021/03/a-z-blogging-challenge-2021-theme-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! This sounds interesting ... :-) Looking forward to the posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.