Random facts about me



Happy lazy Sunday!

Here's a little something in-between Elf on the Shelf and other holiday related content. Minette of Southern Belle Charm asked her friends to answer a few questions. 

Here goes:


๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ Brothers: Oliver, lives in Israel with his wive, three kids, dog and cat.
๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝ‍♀️Sisters: No blood-related, but I have a soul-sister in Philadelphia.
๐ŸŸCurrent pets: Does the Elf count? Otherwise we have tons of stuffed animals!
๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️Surgeries: A few hip operation as a kid.
Tattoos: None, and I am not planning on changing that.
๐ŸŒดBeen to an Island: Vancouver Island, Curaรงao, Mallorca, Teneriffa, Gran Canaria. 
✈️ Flown on a Plane: How else would I get to these islands? Swim???
๐Ÿš‘ Rode in ambulance: Fortunately there hasn't been the need for it.
 Ice Skating: I wouldn't deserve my blog's name if I couldn't skate a little.
๐Ÿšข Been on a Cruise: Nope 
๐Ÿ Rode a Motorcycle: On the back seat. Is that what it's called on a bike?
๐Ÿ Owned a Motorcycle: Nope, but always enjoy visiting the Harley Santas.
๐Ÿด Rode on a horse: Yes
๐Ÿš“ Rode in police car: No
๐Ÿฅ Stayed in a Hospital: For my surgeries as a kid and for Colin's birth.
๐Ÿ‘€ Eye Color: Green
๐Ÿ“ฑLast phone call: To the Cordon Bleu place to order dinner.
☕️Coffee: Yes, please. Starbucks only, though.
๐Ÿฅง Favorite pie: Pecan 
๐Ÿ• Favorite pizza: Funghi porcini or grilled veggies.
๐Ÿ• Favorite dog : Husky. They are gorgeous. 
☀️ Favorite Season: Fall.
⚾️Favorite sport: Ice hockey, duh.
๐Ÿ‘ฎ‍♂️Ever been handcuffed? No
๐Ÿ‰ Favorite Fruit? Pineapple, raspberries, peaches
๐ŸฅŒHave you ever curled: Yes, as part of a team building event. Loved the dinner afterwards.
๐Ÿ—ฝHave you been to NYC: Yes, and I want to go back!
๐Ÿ’Are you married: Yes, 15 years and counting.
๐Ÿบbeer or wine: Wine, sparkling or red, please!
๐ŸšœCan you drive a tractor: My driver's license allows it, but I have never tried.
๐Ÿ›คHave you traveled by train: That's how Swiss people commute to Zurich.
๐ŸšHave you rode in a helicopter: Yes, at the Uluru area in  Australia. as a wedding gift.

How about you? Do me a favour and answer these questions about yourself. Drop me a comment or the link to your social media where I can see it. Have fun!

Comments

  1. I like that you have a soul sister. What silly questions are these? Handcuffed, driving tractors, ride in police cars? They sound fun so I'll answer a few:

    Ice Skating: tried it once and then resolved never to do it again mostly because I suck at it

    Rode in police car: no but I did sort of work at a police station for some kids summer program, it was boring

    Coffee: no, never

    Favorite pie: sweet potato

    Favorite Fruit? tangerines, dragon eye fruit aka longans, strawberries and many others

    Have you ever curled: see I would have thought this means curling your hair and not a sport, but I'll have to say no to both anyway

    Have you been to NYC: yes, I live there.

    Can you drive a tractor: I don't have a license but I'm sure I cannot drive a tractor no matter what. probably to short to reach the pedal.

    Have you traveled by train: all the time as really that is the way to travel in nyc or take the bus.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be visible as soon as I had a chance to verify that you are not an anonymous user and/or a spammer.